Monday, June 8, 2009

a quiz!

ganked from Vampy Varnish:

1. How is your day going so far?
meh. I found out that I tore some cartilage in my knee when I fell a few days ago. So, that sucks. But the painkillers and the anti-inflammatory will make things better.

2. What polish do you have on your tips today?
at this very moment, it's Nicole by OPI Blue Lace and OPI Curry Up, Don't Be Late.


3. When did you first start really getting into nail polish?

When I was about 10. I had acrylics from 8th grade through college. I have long loved dark polishes, and used to change my polish once a week. About three years ago, I started collecting polishes. And earlier this year, I started changing my polish every day. I do two colors, because on Valentine's Day, I couldn't decide if I wanted red or pink, so I chose both.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or get them done?
I do them myself. I have gone and would go again to get them done, but I do it when I come home from work. It's how I wind down.


5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

I adore Adrien Brody.

6. Would you rather do what you love for a living but struggle to make ends meet, or do something you just tolerate but make lots of $$?
I would rather do something I love. All the money in the world can't buy happiness. Although I would have cuter things to wear while I was depressed.

7. What is your dream destination for a vacation?
I want to go to Thailand and stay in one of those huts on the water, and do yoga at sunrise.


8. What are your favorite beauty related websites?

polish related: Polish Pixie, Scrangie, All Lacquered Up, Vampy and the Nail Phile. Non-polish: Beauty Addict (back when she still updated) and definitely the Beauty Brains.


9. What are your favorite non-beauty websites?

Facebook, Twitter, my bulletin board (which is general discussion, but we've been posting together for 10 years), Fan ChitChat and the Weather Channel (gotta know what it's like outside, away from my beloved laptop)


10. What is your favorite vampy color of nail polish?
man, this is gonna be hard: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is probably #1, but I also love their Yoga-ta Get This Blue and OPI Ink. Oh, and Rescue Beauty Lounge's Recycle and Moulin Rouge.

thanks, Vampy. That was fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment