Saturday, June 27, 2009

my first franken

I had two bottles of Lincoln Park At Midnight, which is a shimmery version of Lincoln Park After Dark, which is the greatest OPI ever. I also had just a little It's Sheer Luck left. So, I mixed those with a mostly empty Seche Vite dry-fast top coat. And threw in a little Wireless for some suspended glitter. Then I threw in some Color Club French Tip to lighten it up. And then, I had a random mini Sally Girl shimmery that seemed pretty close to LPAM. I give you Kitchen Sink (since I basically just threw whatever in there). I probably should've shaken further and let it set overnight. But I just mixed it up and slapped it on, because I liked it. It is pretty close to Catherine the Grape from the 2007 Russia collection, but with silver undertones and glitters. I need to give it to a girlfriend, and get a real world review of it. My polishes tend to stay on my fingernails for just a day, so unless it's an egregious offender (I'm looking at you, Chanel), it doesn't get a chance to chip.

So, here's my ingredients:


And what it looks like in the bottle:


and what it looks like on the toes:

No comments:

Post a Comment