Saturday, June 6, 2009

OPI Hey, Get In Lime! and Nicole by OPI Blush of Adrenaline

I stopped at a CVS by my house to grab some shampoo and pens for work and what have you. I was perusing the beauty aisles, because I love that section, and in any drugstore, grocery store, farmer's market, little gift shop, I go up and down and check them out. I want to see, smell and touch the potions and lotions, I love it all.

This particular CVS was having some sort of beauty clearance. Nicole by OPI poishes were $2.19 each. I quickly sorted through and chose three. Three polishes for under $7 seems like a great bargain to me.

Also, at someplace called The Beauty Store, next to my local Tom Thumb, they had discontinued OPIs for $3.50. I got the lime, because it's actually more minty than limey. It's a little runny, so I used three coats. I used three coats of the blush, so that they would be similarly creamy. I like the way my bargain basement pedi/mani came out.



No comments:

Post a Comment