Friday, May 8, 2009

OPI Purple With a Purpose and China Glaze Entoruage

Wow, I love how bright Entourage is. I just love the beautiful shimmer and opaque brilliance of it. And these two seem bright enough and shimmery enough to be a nice match.





I have outgrown my nail polish storage unit. It's an old train case, and I have so many polishes, there are two layers going on in there. It makes it hard to get organized, as they're all jumbled up. It also upsets my slight OCD streak. I need to get something so that I can get them all together by brand, color, and/or name.

2 comments:

  1. I really like Entourage. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay, it's part of the China Glaze Kicks collection. Head 2 Toe has it for $2.99

    http://www.head2toebeauty.com/nail_polishes/npo_china_glaze1.htm

    I'd bet Sally Beauty has it, as well.

    ReplyDelete