Monday, May 11, 2009

Lancome Blind Date and China Glaze Black Diamond with Konad m45

First up, I'd like to remind you that Kathleen at OC Nail Art is all kinds of awesome. Coupons. International shipping. All the Konad stuff you could ask for (I got a Coraline kit as a moving present for my about-to-be-former-roommate. Shh. Don't tell her). And after speaking with her on the phone, I discovered that not only is her online store awesome, but so is she. She's a fire captain, y'all, and was out saving people's houses last week in the California fires. Not only does she supply nail art, but she does all she can in a job that saves not just lives, but homes, too. Go buy something from her, would ya? Thanks.

So, when I was Ebaying around, looking for the Le Magnetique, I accidentally bought this pink. Not really my bag, per se, but I wanted to test it out, nonetheless. Good formula, good coverage...not awful at all. Were it a darker shade, I would probably adore it.

I used Blind Date on the ring finger with the Konad, rather than a special paint, just to see what would happen. It was barely visible in real life, and I can't really see at all in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment