Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Color Club French Tip with OPI Princesses Rule and ORLY It's Not Me, It's You

I went to a barbecue Monday afternoon. Service industry folk often have Mondays off, so we all gathered and cooked out. Someone's girlfriend had on a gorgeous white dress with black flowers and pale pink ribbon straps. I wanted those colors in today's nails, so I chose matte pastel pink and a bright white with a pink glitter coat. For the Konad design, I chose the cherry blossoms for the toes, because I don't care if they're not really straight, because I'm just a-practicing. I wish the manicure were straighter on the tips. But, my nails aren't exactly long, so I'll take what I can get.



Update: the pink polish chipped. I'm gonna blame the Seche Clear base coat. I usually go with Sally Hansen, but I am just about out. I can't tilt the bottle far enough over to get enough out, yet I can't throw it out until I have a new one. (Yes, I know how crazy this little rant makes me sound). So, I re-did the ring fingers, using contrasting white dots this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment