Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sephora by OPI spingtime

Again, I know that it's February, and not technically springtime. But the colors that are coming out now are so gorgeous, I can't stand it. Here are two more that I picked up recently.

First is Leaf Him at the Altar. I am so madly in love with this polish. It is a bright metallic green, with a golden shimmer. It showed no brush strokes, and I again, I went for three coats. Also, please note that I always use Seche Vite top coat. But I've also recently made a switch from CND Stickey base coat to Seche Rebuild. My nails are starting to get all thin & peely, and I can't have this.

I got a billion compliments on this color.




Next, we have the winner for maybe the worst name ever to grace a polish: Iris I was Thinner. You wha? Excuse me? It's bad English, and it's perpetuating bullshit.



But, it's a lovely lavender shade. And since the Lucky Lucky Lavender from the OPI Hong Kong collection turned out to be not so lavender and oh so Pepto-Bismol pink, this was a nice shade for my purple fetish.



three coats color, plus my beloved Seche. This stuff is awesome, and is the tricky to a glossy manicure, every time.

1 comment:

  1. Leaf Him at the Altar is amazingly gorgeous! I love it on you.

    ReplyDelete